Enter your email address:

Back From Vacation

Sunday, May 18, 2008 2 comments

I apologize for not having an updated post, but my wife and I just came back from vacation.

Our first stop was Niagara Falls. It was fun, but a little too touristy to me. The maid of the mist was probably the highlight.

We then traveled to Boston. I enjoyed this because I love to see and learn about American history. The tour of the USS Constitution was exciting, but the highlight was probably the tour of Fenway Park (and I am not even a Red Sox fan).

Lastly, we went to Philadelphia. This contained more American history, but it was easier to see because everything was centralized. I liked seeing Carpenter's Hall and Independence Hall along with the Liberty Bell. I was disappointed I did not get to see the Rocky statue nor Valley Forge because it was raining.

I will have a new post soon.

2 comments: to “ Back From Vacation so far...

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.