Enter your email address:

Champs Sports Bowl

Friday, December 28, 2007 3 comments


My beloved Spartans have finally made it to a bowl game. They have a tough match up against Boston College (especially when they have 5 players missing). There are some good articles there is one here.

I don't like to have a mediocre attitude, but already MSU has surpassed my expectations for the year. Coach Dantonio has done a wonderful job and I hope they win. The good news is that Spartan fans were faithful and there will be a great turnout. Time is getting short for predictions, but here is mine.

MSU 41 BC 35

3 comments: to “ Champs Sports Bowl so far...

  • Layneh December 29, 2007 at 1:57 AM
     

    Great game, MSU still did pretty good . I watched the first quarter, before defeating Craig in Risk. I predicted MSU losing 27-21, so they didnt do too shabby at 24-21.

  • Craig December 29, 2007 at 11:00 AM
     

    Here is my take on the game.

    MSU played very well with the exception of QB Brian Hoyer. The defense was good. There were a few calls that were bad. One they called a pass interference against MSU and there was not. The other is when BC scored their last touchdown and their WR pushed off. The refs should have called offensive pass interference. I am not making excuses for MSU's loss because it is very hard to win when you have that many turnovers.

  • Timm December 29, 2007 at 12:20 PM
     

    Too bad about the Spartys. I had a great time beating Craig in Risk though.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.