Enter your email address:

Super Bowl XLII

Sunday, February 3, 2008 3 comments



It was a great game. This one will go down as a classic. I was glad because I am not a fan of the Patriots nor Tom Brady. Coach Belichick unsportsmanlike conduct of leaving early has been consistent with the rest of his cold shoulder acts.

As for the commercials, I thought they were decent. I liked the Doritos one where the giant mouse attacked the guy and liking politics I liked the Coke one with Bill Frist. Overall it was an outstanding game and decent commercials.

What are your thought/remarks about the game or commercials?

3 comments: to “ Super Bowl XLII so far...

  • McQ February 4, 2008 at 12:41 PM
     

    I love seeing an underdog win. I didn't care who won, but it was an exciting 4th quarter. My favorite commercial was the dorito add, too! My family couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard.

  • Craig February 4, 2008 at 5:26 PM
     

    I also liked the Will Ferrell one, and I liked the one that mocked 'Night at the Roxbury'.

  • Layneh February 4, 2008 at 9:38 PM
     

    This game sucked, and I was rooting for NY Giants.

    I mean it wasn't even really a game until the 4th. I hate defensive games like this.

    The best commercial, imo, was the Tide Stain Remover one. that was hilarious.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.