Enter your email address:

Football News

Thursday, September 13, 2007 0 comments

1) The New England Patriots have been found guilty of cheating. Last week against the New York Jets they had a camera focused on the defensive coaches recording their signals. Other teams such as the Green Bay Packers have said they have witnessed them do this in the past. Everyone is questioning their success in the last few years. I think it is most probable last year. They had nobody on offense yet they made it very far in the playoffs.

2) Nortre Dame visits Ann Arbor to play Michigan Saturday at 3:30. The funny thing is, both teams are 0-2. I delight in this because I am a Spartan fan and those two schools I consider my biggest rivals. I would think UofM would win since ND has –8 rushing yards in 2 games and has yet to score an offensive touchdown.

3) MSU vs Pitt. From what I have read, Pitt has many injured players and is very young. I think MSU will dominate them and go on to beat ND. After that the schedule will become more difficult. But hey, I will be ecstatic if MSU starts 4-0.

What do you think about the situations going on in the football realm?

0 comments: to “ Football News so far...

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.