Enter your email address:

MSU Recap

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 2 comments

Well, the Spartans are 1-0 and face Bowling Green this Saturday. Bowling Green beat Minnesota last Saturday. I was happy with the performance of this MSU football team. As I said before the season started, I wasn’t expecting much. That has changed with the historic loss UofM had against Appalachian State. As many have said, “MSU had two victories on Saturday”. I was impressed by MSU’s running game, even though I knew that was their strength. Even Hoyer was impressive. There were few penalties and though it was UAB, many good things came out of it. In addition to UofM’s loss, Nortre Dame lost badly to Georgia Tech. I now expect MSU to not lose games they should win and also pick up a win were they are expected to lose.

What are your thoughts on MSU’s football team and UofM’s loss to Appalachian State?

*UPDATE* UofM IS NOW UNRANKED !!!

2 comments: to “ MSU Recap so far...

  • Layneh September 5, 2007 at 2:40 PM
     

    People keep saying what a big loss this is for UofM. On the other hand, I believe, while it was horrible that they lost, they faced a very stong team. Appalachian State brought home the 2005 and 2006 NCAA Division 1-AA National Championships. That says something about the team. Being that this was the first game of the season, I believe that UofM still played a good game. They definitely did not play the kind of game the needed too, but it was not as big of a loss as others have stated. I would still bet UofM over MSU, even if it is on the greenies home lawn.

  • Anonymous September 5, 2007 at 3:02 PM
     

    Maybe we can make a friendly wager.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.