Enter your email address:

SKA

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 1 comments

Here is another topic about something I miss. However, I will not use poetry to do it. I was in a clothing store when I heard a song that I use to love. 'The Impression That I Get' by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I noticed that one of the employees was singing along. They were around the same age as I and we ended up having a lengthy conversation remeniscing about ska bands like the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Real Big Fish. Unfortunately they were unaware of the Christian ska bands like The Insyderz and my personal all time favorite band The Supertones.

I think they really need to bring back ska. It was cheerful and seemed very skilled musicians making a good style of music using a variety of instruments and genres of music. What do you think of ska and what bands do you like?

1 comments: to “ SKA so far...

  • Layneh August 8, 2007 at 3:30 PM
     

    It is still around, its just gone back underground. you would have to kinda follow swing music i think. I know that even out here where i live, once a week in the village town hall, there is swing dancing.

    that says alot for BFE.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.