Enter your email address:

Spartan Football

Sunday, August 19, 2007 1 comments

With this cold rainy weather we have it is feeling more and more like football season. Not to mention my recent activities of fantasy football drafts and purchasing my season tickets for MSU football. I got season tickets last year and while the team was disappointing, it was still a fun time. I love the atmosphere, especially in the student section because there is nothing worse than having some uptight people around you wanting it quiet or don’t cheer; it’s a FOOTBALL game!

I am excited about coach Dantonio’s new era. I do not think he is an instant savior for the football program, but from what I have read it seems he is pushing the program in the right direction. I am not expecting too much, but its all worthwhile when you are not a bandwagon fan and those few big wins happen it means more when you have been there at the bottom.

Many predictions I have read have them going 4-8, I predict they will go 5-7. What are your thoughts about coach Dantonio or the upcoming season in general? In anticipation I have added a countdown in the upper right corner.

1 comments: to “ Spartan Football so far...

  • Timm August 20, 2007 at 12:21 PM
     

    I like the new look, but big writting bothers me. I feel like I need to move away from the computer.

    You're right about football. It will take a few years, but I think Dantonio's got some good ideas.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.