Enter your email address:

College Football

Thursday, November 15, 2007 1 comments

UPDATE: Lloyd Carr Retires Monday November 19th 10AM

This Saturday has some interesting games, at least for Big Ten fans. There are some old rivalries and just important games to make it to a bowl game.

1) MSU vs Penn St.
This is a good game because MSU really needs this win to make it 7 for the season and secure a bowl bid. It is always a good game when your going against Joe Paterno, who by the way is 80 years old and has no desire to retire yet. I predict that MSU wins this one 21 to 17. A close game, but the home field advantage helps MSU win.

2) UofM vs Ohio State
This is a good game and would have been better if they both didn't lose last week. The Buckeyes will travel to the Big House, but I don't think Michigan can pull it off. Jim Tressel has owned Michigan the last several years. In addition, I think UofM is distracted with all of the rumors that Lloyd Carr is going to retire at the end of the season. My prediction is UofM 21 OSU 27

What are your predictions and feel free to give your input on the new look.

1 comments: to “ College Football so far...

  • Timm November 16, 2007 at 12:30 PM
     

    I think both Michigan and Michigan state win.
    I hope Michigan wins. I'm tired of hearing about Loydd Carr and I think if he win's he'll retire.

    As i said after the last post. I'm digging the new look. I can read everything now.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.