Enter your email address:

Earth Day

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3 comments



Does anyone really care that it is Earth Day today?

3 comments: to “ Earth Day so far...

  • Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM
     

    Today I bought a SD card at Office Depot, and said I didn't need a bag. The guy behind the counter said, it is earth day, after all. To that, I replied, "give me a bag, then!"

    >:)

  • Kinggame April 24, 2008 at 11:50 PM
     

    My kid sister cared. Not because she's mega environmentalist or anything, but because it's a "Day" with a capital D. She also gets excited for Flag Day. She's too nice, and insanely positive.

  • Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 8:16 PM
     

    A telemarketer called my house on earth day. said a bunch of stuff about the enviroment. i said i totally agreed with him about earth day and that the first thing we should do about it is practice croud control. " by executing who ever thought up Earth day, and the stupid telemarketers who call." then i hung up.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.