Enter your email address:

Christian Music

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 4 comments

I have been a fan of Christian music for some time now. I have been to many concerts and enjoyed them. Most of my friends and I enjoy both contemporary Christian music and the classic hymns. As I was listening to some music, there are some songs that I think are way above others. I will list the best two contemporary Christian songs and two best hymns. That is in my opinion of course. I am also looking at what you think are the best songs.

First, Contemporary:

My number one is Worlds Apart by Jars of Clay


Worlds Apart By Jars of Clay

My number two is Audience of One by Big Daddy Weave


Audience of One By Big Daddy Weave

Secondly, Hymns:

My number one is A Mighty Fortress


A Mighty Fortress

My number two is The Rugged Old Cross


The Old Rugged Cross

4 comments: to “ Christian Music so far...

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.