Enter your email address:

Obama Portrayed As Messiah

Thursday, August 21, 2008 6 comments

Is anyone else concerned about Obama and people refering to him as the messiah? I myself am growing weary. At first I thought nothing of it, just the media bias. However, it is more common and people are flocking to him for no logical reason. I am not alluding to him being the antichrist or anything, but I find it perplexing to me why this man is so popular and loved. Every politician, celebrity or athlete has fans and even extreme fans, but the question of why is the comparison to messiah is sticking to him keeps haunting me. Do you think there is any supernatural force in this?

Take a look at this blog and let me know what you think.

6 comments: to “ Obama Portrayed As Messiah so far...

  • McQ August 22, 2008 at 1:21 AM
     

    It is scary to see people flocking to Obama like this. Most people don't even know WHY they're doing it. They get caught up in the hype and promises of "change". This is nothing new.

    I wouldn't call this messiah hype media bias. For the most part it's his critics who call him things like "messiah" and "anointed one". There is a very sarcastic undertone involved.

    Supernatural forces at work? Always. There are people out there putting their faith in this man as a messiah. This can easily be a deception performed by the enemy.

    If he is the antichrist (who knows?), there will be signs to show us. A false prophet would be a good start.

  • Triton August 22, 2008 at 3:02 AM
     

    For the most part it's his critics who call him things like "messiah" and "anointed one".

    My personal favourite is the Obamanation of Desolation.

    Is there some nefarious spiritual element behind him? No more than for any other candidate, I would guess. I don't think Obama is nearly as smart and polished as the actual antichrist would be.

  • Mike August 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM
     

    Maybe the evil one is just doing a public opinion poll to see if the world is ready...

  • DB August 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM
     

    I've wondered about this as well. Out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about the term Messiah (usually reserved for the big guy) being sarcastically used for Obama? I figure most people can see beyond that, but I figured I'd ask since it seems to be a reference used derogatorily.

  • Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 6:17 PM
     

    I look at Barack Hussein Obama is more like a false prophet than the messiah. He cannot speak off a prompter, for when he does it isn't pretty. His ideas are nothing but rehashed liberal garbage, just with a fresh coat of paint on them.

    The reason folks are drolling is either out of white guilt of black hope. Neither should be factors in electing a leader of a nation of many people.

  • Triton August 23, 2008 at 2:24 AM
     

    Out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about the term Messiah (usually reserved for the big guy) being sarcastically used for Obama?

    Doesn't bother me.

    If it were being used sincerely, well, that would be a different story.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.