Enter your email address:

Animal Cops Detroit

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 0 comments

Last weekend I watched multiple episodes of Animal Cops Detroit on the Animal Planet television station. I do own a dog, but I am far from a PETA extremist. I highly recommend this show. The show exposes the cruelty animal owners do to their pets. Most of the time they do have happy endings, but let me forewarn you that they all do not. I was glad to find out that in my home state of Michigan we do have a law for extreme abuse of animals that can result up to a 4 year felony. As I said, I am not a fanatic about animals nor equate them to humans, but this is a good program that reveals things that I was unaware of and I do highly recommend taking a look at it.

0 comments: to “ Animal Cops Detroit so far...

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.