Enter your email address:

Huckabee and Obama Win

Friday, January 4, 2008 4 comments

Well Mike Huckabee did it. He won the Iowa caucus. I don't think he can win New Hampshire, but should have a strong showing in Michigan. Hopefully John McCain can win New Hampshire and then Romney will be hurting bad, but he will still have his checkbook.

Obama looks like he has a strong crowd behind him and I think the democrats are hungry after 8 years of their nemesis George W. Bush. The shock was Hillary Clinton coming in third place. I think she is definitely on the ropes.

What are your thought as we get ready for New Hampshire?

4 comments: to “ Huckabee and Obama Win so far...

  • Anonymous January 4, 2008 at 4:32 PM
     

    My thoughts for NH are as follows...........
    Huckabee all the way in 08!

  • Layneh January 4, 2008 at 11:19 PM
     

    I think McCain will take NH, like years prior. Huckabee might be a close second, but I think it will be close with Romney.

  • Roland January 4, 2008 at 11:37 PM
     

    I don't think Huckabee will win NH, either. But he has at least shown he can win. I'm still cheering for him.
    Hillary will probably win NH. But Edwards numbers threw the pundits for a loop. I think they had counted him out. He's not yet.

  • Roland January 6, 2008 at 11:04 AM
     

    I'm curious, Craig. The people who were surprised by the Iowa caucus. What DID they expect?
    Except for Edwards doing as well as he did, I wasn't much surprised. (but there are still plenty of states left to surprise me) :)

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.