Enter your email address:

New Hampshire Primary

Sunday, January 6, 2008 2 comments

Iowa is over and now we look forward to New Hampshire on Tuesday. My predictions are that John McCain will win for the republicans and Obama for the democrats.

If Mitt Romney loses New Hampshire he will be done. He will not quite because he has a lot of money, but he won't be able to win. It will come down between Huckabee and McCain. I would hope that some will drop out. I know Fred Thompson is trying to last until South Carolina, but I think even if he stays, Huckabee will win SC.

For the democrats, another Obama win and Hillary is in serious trouble. Obama has a strong momentum going and it shows no sign of slowing down.

Well, there is my political expertise. Whats yours?

2 comments: to “ New Hampshire Primary so far...

  • Roland January 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM
     

    Obama's got Oprah on his side too.
    One pundit remarked about that being an all-plus no-minus situation.
    I agree. She has saved all her chips for a while and is now cashing them in.
    I think its helping him a lot.

  • Triton January 7, 2008 at 11:03 PM
     

    I predicted over a year ago that Huckabee would be the Republican nominee, but I'm hoping Ron Paul proves me wrong.

    As things look, Paul is the only one who can save the dollar. None of the other candidates have a clue regarding things economic, and we're looking at some tough times ahead.

    On the Dem side, I think Roland is correct; I don't think anyone, least of all Hillary, foresaw the Oprah factor and how it might sway things towards Obama. If I were him, I'd be leery of the Clinton machine attempting an Arkancide.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.