Enter your email address:

CNN/YouTube Debate

Monday, July 30, 2007 2 comments


If any of you watched the CNN/YouTube debate you heard some silly and unimportant questions. I did not watch it but I read and a highlights from many different sources. Now many Republicans are backing out of the debate. Some GOP supporters are telling them not to back out, because that is what the democrats did to the Fox News debate. I think there is a big difference between the two. For one, Fox may lean conservatives, but they would ask intelligent questions and democrats would watch to critique it. For two, I don’t think these people on YouTube were asking questions to get information, I think it was another means to get 15 minutes of fame. Seriously, anyone who has been on YouTube has seen these attention addicted people do the dumbest things. Candidates are extremely busy, would it be more beneficial to do a debate or campaign? Now there is outrage from YouTube viewers. Here is a look at how they represent themselves.

2 comments: to “ CNN/YouTube Debate so far...

  • Anonymous July 30, 2007 at 12:32 PM
     

    If I were a politician I would NOT do the YouTube debate.

    Judging from what transpired in the Democratic YouTube debate it would seem to me a gross waste of precious time. The recent YouTube debate took me back to the days of the Clinton Q&A on MTV, where a young girl asked whether or not he preferred boxers or briefs?
    Come on America, I could care less what type of undergarments these political candidates care to wear. Give me a debate with substance that will address the most pressing issues we currently face today. Besides do we really care if Hill prefers granny panties to thongs??

  • Anonymous August 1, 2007 at 11:13 AM
     

    True, true. Anybody comparing backing out of the FOX debate to backing out of the YouTube debate is clearly blinded by their own bias. The YouTube debate was a joke, and I don't blame anybody for saying they're not going to waste their time with it. Believe me, as somebody who uses YouTube frequently, there's not a lot of intelligence there! LoL!

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.