Enter your email address:

Zionism

Sunday, July 8, 2007 2 comments



As we hear more and more information about presidential candidates, one issue I hold in high regard is their view on Israel. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is the most powerful lobbying group in Washington D.C. This is important because the Bible says more than once that Israel is the “apple of His [God’s] eye" (Deuteronomy 32:10 and Zechariah 2:8). Moreover, it is Israel’s rightful land. Genesis 12:1-3 says “Now the Lord had said to Abram: ‘Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’”. I do not want another Arab/Palestinian sympathizer like Jimmy Carter who defends Hamas (article). America needs to keep supporting Israel, especially now when there is a rise of Holocaust deniers. Lastly, I include this video that is a quick history lesson if you do not know much about Israel since it became a nation in 1948 and it also debunks a few myths from defenders of the Arab/Palestinian position.

2 comments: to “ Zionism so far...

  • Timm July 9, 2007 at 4:28 AM
     

    Thanks for the video Craig, That was actually quite helpful to those of us who don't quite pay close enough attention to the political world.

  • Layneh July 11, 2007 at 10:26 PM
     

    Good article. I agree with you, Israel is very important, and one of our closest allies.

    The 2008 election will be pivotal in this matter. I do not see ANY democrat supporting Israel, and I see few republicans who would support any preemptive strike made by Israel.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.