Enter your email address:

Drew Carey Replaces Bob Barker

Monday, July 23, 2007 3 comments


Well I was kind of close predicting Wayne Brady. I had the show correct. I think Drew Carey will do alright. It will not be the same whoever took over. I think they should just cancel the show. But, if they are keeping it, I am o.k. with the choice. Article

3 comments: to “ Drew Carey Replaces Bob Barker so far...

  • Anonymous July 23, 2007 at 9:19 PM
     

    This is a terrible choice. Drew Carey does not fit the "Price is Right" mold, I think David Letterman should do it!
    :)

  • Timm July 24, 2007 at 3:34 PM
     

    Drew Carey isn't anywhere near the "chick magnet" that Barker was. Letterman would have been a good choice, but He's got it good where he is.

  • Layneh July 30, 2007 at 11:52 AM
     

    I think drew carey will be good at it. He is quite the ladies man, in EU. Plus he has a good sense of humor. This all reminds me of Family Fued. Remember when they had to replace that guy?? nobody watches it anymore.

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.