Enter your email address:

Ode to Hot n Now

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5 comments




According to Wikipedia you were based in Holt
Your quickness expressed through a lightning bolt

You were the first choice when I was low on money
When I suggested we eat there people thought it was funny

My favorite was the olive burger and cheese teasers
So much better than Little Ceasers

People did not appreciate your low quality beef
But the cheap prices made you feel like a thief

You were unique because you had no lobby
I could work the drive thru as a hobby

As I got older and became more wealthy
I realized the food was not so healthy

Time has past and to find one is a quest
But you will always be one of the best

5 comments: to “ Ode to Hot n Now so far...

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.